Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Member Spotlight: Baby Loves Pink
This week the spotlight shines on Baby Loves pink!
Age: 22 (23 soon!)
Shop: Baby Loves Pink
What kind of things do you make?
- cute, fun, colorful things with polymer clay, felt, and beads
How long have you been doing your craft?
- hm...as long as I can remember. But really focused on it recently since I got out of school.
When did you start selling & what inspired you to start selling?
- I started this summer. I really wanted to share the things I make, this is one of the things I really enjoyed when I was taking art classes.
Is this your full time job?
- right now, yes. People are supposed to look for work after they graduate, but I really spent all my time on creating new things.
What are your hobbies?
- Crafting-wise, I really enjoy working with clay, polymer or ceramics. I sew, but my sewing machine is broken and I really need to fix it soon. I also enjoy painting, drawing, and taking photos.
- Outside my crafting life, I enjoy playing badminton, snowboarding, diving, and watching movies!
What is your favorite color?
- PINK, of course :)
What is your favorite color combination?
- Things on the reddish tone, hmm..pink, purple, orange, yellow..or pink, blue, green, yellow.
Something warm and happy.
Which colors do you use most in your work?
- Pink, baby blue
What is your number 1 tip for success?
- Believe in yourself. Encourage the people around you and they will do the same.
What do you think is the most fun way to promote?
- Talking on twitter!