Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Member Spotlight: Baby Loves Pink


This week the spotlight shines on Baby Loves pink!

Name: Connie
Age: 22 (23 soon!)
Shop: Baby Loves Pink

What kind of things do you make?
- cute, fun, colorful things with polymer clay, felt, and beads


How long have you been doing your craft?
- hm...as long as I can remember. But really focused on it recently since I got out of school.

When did you start selling & what inspired you to start selling?
- I started this summer. I really wanted to share the things I make, this is one of the things I really enjoyed when I was taking art classes.

Is this your full time job?
- right now, yes. People are supposed to look for work after they graduate, but I really spent all my time on creating new things.

What are your hobbies?
- Crafting-wise, I really enjoy working with clay, polymer or ceramics. I sew, but my sewing machine is broken and I really need to fix it soon. I also enjoy painting, drawing, and taking photos.
- Outside my crafting life, I enjoy playing badminton, snowboarding, diving, and watching movies!



What is your favorite color?
- PINK, of course :)

What is your favorite color combination?
- Things on the reddish tone, hmm..pink, purple, orange, yellow..or pink, blue, green, yellow.
Something warm and happy.

Which colors do you use most in your work?
- Pink, baby blue


What is your number 1 tip for success?
- Believe in yourself. Encourage the people around you and they will do the same.

What do you think is the most fun way to promote?
- Talking on twitter!

4 comments:

KitschenSink said...

Great interview BLP! x

Jennifer Rose said...

nice interview :D

Marilyn said...

I really love learning more about my teammates. :) I agree that Twitter is the most fun way to promote.

Welcome to Thailand said...

Welcome to Thailand.
I love Once like you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails