Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday Theme: Colorful Autumn

On the first Thurday of the month our Thursday Theme is the theme of the Team Theme Challenge of the previous month. We didn't get a lot of entries this month, as our team started halfway through the month, but I want to show you what we have anyway!

October's theme was Colorful Autumn. I think the theme was misunderstood a little, because it was meant to be about autumn items with non traditional fall colors, but we got a great selection of entries anyway!


To those of you who tagged more than 1 item with the "cic team oct" tag, I had to select one of your items, I hope you agree with your choice! And to those who can't find their entry...some items really weren't autumn related (mistagged by accident maybe), so unfortunately I had to leave those out.

Don't forget to vote for your favorite item in the right side bar of the blog!

November's theme is Colorful Christmas (non-traditional Christmas items!), so if you would like your Christmas to be a colorful one, make sure to keep an eye on our blog, or search for "cic team nov" on Etsy!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, thanks Tizz! This is so fun! :) Love everybody's fall items!

KitschenSink said...

Great work team!

Hopefully I will enter for Chirstmas - I am just busy preparing for fairs at the moment

Rowan xx

Jennifer Rose said...

lots of pretty things, so hard to choose. I love that bracelet Jesse Janes

Diana Evans said...

wonderful picks Tizz...they look fab

Related Posts with Thumbnails