Friday, December 19, 2008

I See CIC!

Due to some changes in the blog we have no crafting in color wheel this Friday (don't worry, it will be back!) but one of Marilyn's I See CIC features. Enjoy!


Hello everyone! Its time for another installment of I See CIC!!! Today's image comes from the blog My Aim Is True and it's cheery and Christmasy with great colors so I thought it would be fun picking out items from the lovely CIC sellers.

A Doll Bonnet from Sugar Doll Shop

Queen For a Day necklace from Glamasaurus


Ice Lolly Jar Necklace from PaisleyChainsaw


Mexican Birds from Pippin Designs


Mod Girl Posy Pin from Little Pink Posies.

3 comments:

Tweed Delights said...

Lovely, pretty colours :D

sugardoll said...

wow i love these colors!!
thank you for adding one of mine ;)*

Andreanna said...

Lovely colors and thanks for including me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails