Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Member Spotlight: BNdesign




Name: Bianca
Age: 26
Shop:  BNdesign - http://bndesign.etsy.com

What kind of things do you make?
Mostly jewelry but also ACEO's. Most items are one of a kind, very colorful en made with all sorts of materials from all over the world.







How long have you been doing your craft?

Making jewerly for a few years now. That is making a much as I do now. But I have been creative since birth. When normal children went to football or some other sport I went to drawinglessons and pottery/ ceramics lessons.

When did you start selling & what inspired you to start selling?
2006. I graduated from Art Academy, I am an illustrative designer, and suddenly I spend more and more time making jewelry. So much that I had a big box full. I could never wear it all (or give it all alway) so I decided to try and sell it :)





Is this your full time job?
Unfortunately no. I hope someday! But at the moment I am working fulltime at a jewelry webshop and in my sparetime I am busy crafting and working on my etsy webshop.

What are your hobbies?
Well crafting of course! And just being creative, photography, illustation... But I also love to watch movies :)




What is your favorite color?
Purple!

What is your favorite color combination?
Purple with pink or lime or blue.




Which colors do you use most in your work?
Purple, pink, green, blue... I think every color but yellow, orange and red. But I even use those colors;)

What is your number one tip for success?
Promote!

What do you think is the most fun way to promote?
Twitter, blog, etsy teams :)







HMNJYJS36D74

3 comments:

Andreanna said...

wow I love her butterfly so colorful.

BNdesign said...

Thank you again for featuring me :)

Diana Evans said...

oh wonderful to hear more about this super creative team!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails