Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Member Spotlight: Glamasaurus



Name: Andreanna
Age: 30
Shop: Glamasaurus - http://glamasaurus.etsy.com

What kind of things do you make?
Fun, Sparkly, Jewelry, and Accessories.






How long have you been doing your craft?

I've been making things my whole life .

When did you start selling & what inspired you to start selling?
I started selling online in 2005. I was inspired to sell online because my friends kept telling me I should.



Is this your full time job?

I'm a full time mom.

What are your hobbies?
I like musicals, crafting, and pretending to be a zombie with my little girl Isabella.




What is your favorite color?
It changes right now Turquoise

What is your favorite color combination?
I love baby pink, baby blue, and white. It reminds me of cotton candy.




Which colors do you use most in your work?
I use all of them. As I said my fav colors vary with my mood.

What is your number one tip for success?

Promote yourself as much as possible but not to the point where that is all you do.

What do you think is the most fun way to promote?

I think Twitter is since you can talk with other crafters and sellers on there. Plus it takes minimal effort.


2 comments:

Andreanna said...

Yay me!! Thanks so much for the feature!

WickedBadNaughty said...

Andreanna makes some rockin' stuff! };D

Related Posts with Thumbnails