Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday Theme: Trim the Tree

After recovering from traveling for Thanksgiving, I took a look around my house and wondered where on earth I'm going to put our Christmas tree this year. I think it will take some creative rearranging to find a good spot for it. Hopefully I'll get that figured out soon, because I can't wait to decorate it! Have you trimmed your Christmas tree yet? If you're looking for some new ornaments, these would be perfect for adding some festive color to your tree this year!


ECO Joyful Fun Ornament Set by Eco Tropical Crush



Felt Christmas Ornament- Holiday Heart by Poor Robin



Tropical Christmas Ceramic Pineapple and Plumeria Ornament by Tropical Crush



Candy Cane Christmas Ornament by Maddy and Me Designs



Rainbow Hearts Christmas Tree by The Rainbow Room


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails