Friday, January 1, 2010

January Team Challenge - Glitz and Glamour!

Happy New Year!  The theme for January's challenge was suggested by CIC member Glamasauras... Glitz and glamour!  This theme brings to mind things like disco balls, Hollywood parties, theater, and lots and lots of my favorite craft supply... Glitter!

You can enter the challenge with an item you already have listed in your shop or you can make a special item specifically for the challenge!
If you have your item listed in your shop, email the link to craftingincolor@gmail.com.
If it’s not listed in your shop, email craftingincolor@gmail.com anyway with a photo and short description of the item.

You can enter the January Challenge between 1/1/10 and 1/15/10
Voting for the January Challenge will run from 1/16/10 through 1/31/10.

Instructions for voting will be explained in the next Team Challenge post on 1/16/10.  The creator of the winning entry will have their mini displayed on the blog next month! You can vote until January 31st!

The winner will be announced on Monday 2/1/2010.

To get you started, here are some glitzy images to inspire you!





by Ocell







Good luck to everyone who enters!

10 comments:

DawnCorrespondence said...

how fun!! i think i need to get to work on something glitzy :)

Miki said...

Ohh sparkly & pretty!! Love the idea and I'll have to see if I can come up with something fabulous enough to be called glitzy!

Absolutely Small said...

This does sound like fun! I've had a Chickenpants in mind that I've been wanting to make that would be perfect. What? Chickens CAN be glamorous!

Indy Grrrl said...

Love the theme!

Paperbella said...

Oh I like this challenge, but I'll have to sit out on the side lines and vote. Can I just say that I love all the pics on this post. Very fitting : )

The Fab Miss B said...

ooh la la! This is right up my alley! Thanks for the inspiration!

boutiquekarma said...

interesting theme! I'm going to have to think about something 'glitzy' to add :)

Laurie said...

This is a perfect theme for my Sweet Sophia Sparkle shoes! Thank you!
Laurie
Cuddlehugs.etsy.com

Huiyi Tan said...

just handed in my pendant to enter the January Theme Challenge

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33216205

boutiquekarma said...

Sadly I don't have anything 'glitzy' to add this month. Unless I find something to whip up this afternoon during nap time.

I look forward to seeing what everyone makes :)



Tara

Related Posts with Thumbnails