Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Member Spotlight: TheArtOfJoy



Name: Joy
Age: 33
Location: Upstate, NY
Shop: TheArtOfJoy.etsy.com

What kind of things do you make?

Illustrated Paper Goods






How long have you been doing your craft?
For a long time... I used to do more paintings, but switched to paper after my little guy was born

When did you start selling & what inspired you to start selling?

July 31, 2009 - A friend of mine told me that I should try etsy and the rest is history...






Is this your full time job?
Nope (I wish), I work as a business manager for a public library.

What are your hobbies?
Mainly Doodling





What is your favorite color?
Brown
 
What is your favorite color combination?

Brown and Blue




Which colors do you use most in your work?

Wow, a lot of colors... Reds, blues, pinks

What is your number one tip for success?
Enjoy the whole creative process and not to be so bogged down with the business side.

What do you think is the most fun way to promote?
Teams and forums.


2 comments:

Megan said...

Joy, I love your designs & wish I had as pretty of handwriting as you do-- that would be awesome! :) Best of luck to you and your shop this year!

Joy (The Art Of Joy) said...

Thanks for the feature!

Thank you ,Megan, for the kid words!

Related Posts with Thumbnails