Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Member Spotlight: Efiwarsh




Name:  My name is Efi Warsh
Age:  I am a mother of 3 grown up children...
Location:  Haifa, Israel
Shop: Efiwarsh - Designs in polymer clay http://www.etsy.com/shop/efiwarsh


What kind of things do you make?
I design a limited and one-of-a-kind colorful handmade jewelry and home decor in polymer clay.




How long have you been doing your craft?
Oh, this is a good question...ever since I remember myself I was creating in some medium...
I have always enjoyed working with my hands.
Drawing,decoupage,knitting and beading,until the day I discovered polymer clay.
Polymer clay has been my passion for a few years now .




When did you start selling & what inspired you to start selling?
I opened my Etsy shop more then a year ago, after I realize that people wants to buy the jewelry I wear.




Is this your full time job?
I wish it was...but no. I work with my husband at our company.
But it has many benefits as when I feel inspired I can take a day off without the need to explain myself to the boss...

What are your hobbies?
I Love reading. I get lost for hours inside the pages of a good novel...
I Love traveling in the world...






What is your favorite color?
More then one... usually it is all shades of blue but also black and whites


What is your favorite color combination?
light pink and light turquoise...





Which colors do you use most in your work?
Shades of blue
I try to use a variety of colors but usually shades of blue


What is your number one tip for success?
Thoughts lead to words which lead to actions which lead to beliefs which leads to a change in your life.

What do you think is the most fun way to promote?
Going out wearing my items, cause photos,sometimes, don't seem to do justice...
Also,making treasuries on Etsy,and of course - exposure on many blogs as possible.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails