Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Member Spotlight - Cards and Moore By Terri



Name: Terri Moore
Age: 40
Location: Denver, CO
Shop: Cards and Moore By Terri http://www.etsy.com/shop/Terrbear37

What kind of things do you make?
Handstamped cards, boxes, bags, journals and more.





How long have you been doing your craft?
About 5 years



When did you start selling and what inspired you to start selling?
I started selling on Etsy in March 2007. I started selling my work because I wanted other people to enjoy it and to be able to make enough money to pay for supplies.




Is this your full time job?
No. I wish it were though.


What are your hobbies?
Besides stamping, knitting, crocheting, quilting, cooking/baking, watching reality TV and Food Network, Reading biographies about famous people.




What is your favorite color?
It is a tie between red and turquoise right now but I Iove all bright colors!.


What is your favorite color combination?
That is a hard one since I love a lot of different ones. I especially like turquoise hot pink and brown right now though.




Which colors do you use most in your work?
I find myself using a lot of pinks and turquoise.


What is your number 1 tip for success?
You have to love what you do!


What do you think is the most fun way to promote?
Twitter


2 comments:

Looking 4 Lilly said...

Beatiful work! I'm a member of Crafting in Color, but I haven't been participating much. Just found the blog and now follow. I'll be visiting often!

Terri said...

thanks so much for featuring me today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails