Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Member Spotlight - NoniBam



Name:  Galia
Age:  37
Location:  Israeli living in Romania
Shop:  www.nonibam.etsy.com

What kind of things do you make?
Mainly jewelry but I also make wine glass charms.



How long have you been doing your craft?
In phases - when I was 14 yo, then when I was a student and again recently since we relocated to Romania.


When did you start selling and what inspired you to start selling?
I started selling about two years ago, mainly to friends and other ex-pats living in the area. When I was searching online for tips on photographing jewelry, I came across Etsy. I've been on Etsy "technically" since September 2009, but only started putting my heart and soul into it at the beginning of January 2010.




Is this your full time job?
Do you consider being a mother as having a job? ;-) If your answer is yes - then my answer is no, I'm also a mother to Ella (5.5 yo) and Roni (3 yo). If your answer is no - then my answer is yes, at the moment it's my full time job.



What are your hobbies?
I love doing Yoga and Pilates. Sitting for so many hours making jewelry or in front of the computer gets your body too stiff. I also love hiking but unfortunately I don't get enough opportunities to do that...



What is your favorite color?
I love color combinations more than I like a single color. I love brown with light blue, brown with light pink, brown with green. I love purple and green, purple and blue. I love grey and pink. I could go forever, I think you got the idea ;-)



What is your favorite color combination?
Oops, answered that already...



Which colors do you use most in your work?
Purple is one of my favorites. I use it quite a lot I guess (from looking at my current listings...). But like I said, I prefer the combinations...


What is your number 1 tip for success?
Be yourself, no matter what they say... (by Sting) It might not lead to a GRAND success, but I like being comfortable with myself and the things I say and do...


What do you think is the most fun way to promote?
Fairs, I love the interaction with the people...

2 comments:

Sigalit said...

wonderful, fun & excellent interview
I like nonibam designs:)

NoniBam said...

Thanks for the feature!!!
It's fun to be famous LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails