Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Member Spotlight - Tizzalicious



Name: Maartje (or Tizz)
Age: 27
Location: The Netherlands
Shop: Tizzalicious (http://tizzalicious.etsy.com)

What kind of things do you make?
Mostly jewelry and accessories, but I also enjoy making other things like softies, key chains, magnets, etc.




How long have you been doing your craft?
For as long as I can remember! When we were little, my sister and I were always making earrings and hair clips, sewing barbie clothes, etc.



When did you start selling and what inspired you to start selling?
I started selling in 2007. I am on disability because of chronic migraines, but really wanted to be able to make a living for myself, without depending on disability. My boyfriend lives in Denmark, and to be able to move there, I have to be able to provide for myself, as I won't be able to get disability there. No pressure at all ;)




Is this your full time job?
Yes.


What are your hobbies?
Shopping, watching movies, anything Blythe doll related, photography, going to concerts, sewing, playing Wii, and random crafty things.




What is your favorite color?
Pink.



What is your favorite color combination?
Pink and Red!




Which colors do you use most in your work?
Pink and red I think, haha :D


What is your number 1 tip for success?
Create things you love, have a consistent looking shop with good photographs, and promote, promote, promote!


What do you think is the most fun way to promote?
Twitter and blogging.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails