Friday, July 16, 2010

July Theme Challenge - Entries and Voting

It's time to vote in the Crafting in Color Team July Theme Challenge!


To vote, please vote in the poll below for the number of the item you think best fits the description "Geometric Shapes."

You can still leave a comment with your thoughts, but they will not be counted as votes, so make sure you leave your vote in the poll!

The creator of the winning entry (with the most votes) will have their mini displayed on the blog next month! You can vote until July 29th!


The winner will be announced on Saturday 7/31/2010.

Good luck to all entries and happy voting!


VOTE HERE:






Entry #1

13 comments:

Zemphira ~ Scatter Art. said...

This is a very difficult decision.
Wonderful entries everyone!!!

Nauli said...

So many great entries! It's fun to be part if it!

Revival Vintage Design said...

people are having trouble voting it is not saving the vote for some reason

Kristi and crew said...

Such beautiful colors and designs by everyone! A very difficult decision.

AnnaVirginia Fashioneering said...

Hey, my vote isn't showing up! And someone told me they voted for me and I've got "zero" votes... :(

Christine said...

I don't know why it isn't saving your votes! I don't know how to fix it! I'm sorry everyone. All I can think of it to just keep trying?

Rely said...

wow...all the creations are amazing!!! Great challenge and really inspiring!!:D

Cecca said...

Beautiful creations!
I tried voting a couple of times, but it didn't work until I logged into my google account, then it worked ok :-)

PassionArte said...

I've seen notable creations! Well done!!

PassionArte said...

I've seen notable creations! Well done!!

I bijoux dello Stregatto said...

Beautiful creations!!!

earlybird said...

Hurrah!!! Lovely geometric selections here :)

storybeader said...

great challenge - love the view!

Related Posts with Thumbnails