Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Member Spotlight- Srajab1

Hello everyone! My name is Sara. I'm a mommy and partner in Kitty Baby Love. I'll be taking over the Member Spotlight posts for the CIC Team blog until further notice. Please don't be alarmed at the format changes. I'll be experimenting with looks (photos, font colors, etc) for the next couple of posts.

And now, without further ado... our featured member, srajab1!





Stats
Name
: Stacy Rajab
Age: 35
Location: San Clemente, CA
Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/srajab1
Retro Modern Projects

The Interview
What kind of things do you make?
Acrylic paintings and mixed media art on canvas, masonite, or canvas panel. I use recycled products such as jeans, fabric, and brown paper grocery bags. Sometimes, I make cards also using recycled materials.




How long have you been doing your craft?
At least 20+ years....

When did you start selling and what inspired you to start selling?
I had too many paintings that I have created around the house - and decided I was comfortable enough with myself and my trade to go ahead and try it.

Is this your full time job?
Stay-at-home mom for 3 babies - a 1 yr old, Claudia, 3 yr old, Marcus, and 4 yr old Sophia


What are your hobbies?
Painting, gardening, reading, shopping (I'm a huge fashionista)

What is your favorite color?
Black. No, orange. Well, probably gray....

What is your favorite color combination?
Anything bold and very bright

Which colors do you use most in your work?
Red, Orange, black, blue - you name it...

What is your number 1 tip for success?
Network and the more you give the more you will receive

What do you think is the most fun way to promote?
Just getting out there and talking about your trade to friends, etc


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails